The Chameleon Dipole Jaw Mount has been assembled to offer portable antenna versatility for Chameleon Antenna owners. The mount orientation can easily be changed with a simple 3/16 Allen Key. The mount can also be used for NVIS antenna configuration.
CHA CAP-HAT (Capacitance Hat)
- For use with ANY antennas with 3/8" x 24 threads.
- Need to be installed between the two sections of a CHA V1, CHA V1L, CHA V2L.
- Base Station or Portable ONLY.
- Made of Aluminum Anodized
- 32" Diameter
- Increase radiation and the performance of ANY vertical HF antenna.
36” Aluminum Loop (High Efficiency Loop) for F-LOOP
This heavy duty antenna tripod
can hold equipment up to 15.4lbs. Compact and light weight, weighing 5.5lbs, this 10FT tripod will give you years of service.
Made of Cold-Worked Carbon with special design locking system and double braced legs with an extra wide footprint for added stability.
This tripod sets up in seconds, going from 3'3" when fully folded to 10FT when completely extended. Can be used use with any type of antenna, indoor or outdoor.
WARNING : REQUIRE THE JAWMOUNT TO ATTACH THE ANTENNA SYSTEM.
50' Coax Cable RG-58A with integrated RFI Choke
- 50' of RG-58A
- 2 X PL-259 Connectors
- Power Limit 300W SSB
- 1 X Integrated RFI Choke at the top of the cable
The counterpoises kit is ideal for portable antenna deployment.
The system will create the ground-plane needed to any vertical antenna and will also play the role of guy wires.
The kit contains the following:
- 4 X Radials 25' Copper Clad Kevlar Wire (HIGH RESISTANCE) secured around plastic wire winders with NEW isolator O-Ring.
- 4 X Steel Tent Stakes
- Each wire has one terminal 3/8" of diameter that can be attached at the base of the HYBRID, MINI, MICRO or to the Jawmount or to any other screw of 3/8" diameter or less.
CHA 4 PACKS WINDERS
CHA RFI CHOKE
The CHA RFI CHOKE will prevent, greatly reduces or totally eliminates the RFI carried by the coax cable.
They can be installed either at the antenna feed point or right behind the antenna tuner.The choke is composed of the following:
12" of Coax Cable
2 X UHF-7614 (Double Female Adapter)
5 X Sleeve Beads (#31 Ferrite Mix)
Power Limit 300W SSB
Everything is protected by about 10" of black 3:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrink for maximum protection.
CHA 250’ WIRE PTFE
Then get your 250' 16 Gauge Stranded Copper Clad Kevlar PTFE (Teflon) wire with Winder for $99 USD FREE Shipping USA ONLY.
For outside USA please email us!
This wire is specially made for us. The CHA PTFE wire is used in high temperature electronic applications or where abrasion resistance is required. It has excellent thermal aging, solder damage, flame, and moisture resistance. PTFE resists solvents, grease, ozone and other chemicals. Low power loss, ideal for high frequency applications. Recommended for critical applications.
CHA DIY MAGNETIC LOOP STARTER KIT
$99.00 + $50.00 (OUTSIDE USA - PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL)
1 X PRE-ASSEMBLED CAPACITOR
- 600 Vrms MAX
- 12.5 pF MIN - 432.5 pF MAX PER SECTION
- 2 SECTIONS TOTAL
- 6:1 DRIVE (3 TURNS MIN TO MAX) INSTALLED
- TWO WIRES PRE-SOLDERED WITH TERMINALS
- CAPACITOR INSTALLED ON A PRE-DRILLED MOUNTING PLATE
- KNOB INSTALLED
Those capacitors are the same that are used in the CHA F-LOOP and the CHA P-LOOP from Chameleon Antenna - So you know what they can do!
Send us an email here and we'll send you a PayPal invoice:
2233 S GRAND AVE