The CHA P-LOOP was designed with portability, ease of use simplicity, ruggedness and high performance in mind. Unlike any other similar antennas on the market, the CHA P-LOOP is made with premium materials that are precisely manufactured and assembled at our Southern California shop - 100% USA Made!
- 7.0 MHz to 30.0 MHz (40 - 10 meter ham bands)
- Power handling: 10W CW or 25W SSB
- Proprietary solderless aluminum coupling loop. This coupling loop design can be used with any types of coax cable feed-lines. Because of its rigidity, the antenna tuning will remain stable, consistent and will prevent SWR fluctuations due to usual coupling loop deformation.
- The three sections collapsible portable mast allows easy storage, fast deployment and ease of use in all conditions. No need to play with multiple tubular PVC sections to assemble the antenna.
- The rubberized handle at the bottom insures a great antenna grip and an easy thumb tuning when operating the antenna handheld.
- The bottom of the telescopic mast is equipped with 1/4-20 threaded hole for easy tripod installation.
- The 12’ RG-58 with integrated RFI choke feed-line decouples the Faraday coupling loop from the radio which is essential to prevent SWR fluctuation while rotating the antenna or moving the coax cable around.
- Our custom made capacitors which are equipped with a 6:1 reducer, offer a smooth and consistent tuning while providing the highest efficient performance on the market.
- The cotton canvas classic military messenger bag offers easy storage, transportation and protection for the unit.
The antenna system consists of:
1 X CHA P-LOOP tuning box
1 X Stainless Steel Adapter (1/4”-20 to 3/8”-24) DISCONTINUED
1 X LMR-400 coax cable radiator
1 X 12’ with integrated RFI choke feed-line
1 X 100% Cotton canvas classic military messenger bag
1 X Proprietary coupling loop
1 X User guide
Now the SWR can vary depending of location, metallic objects within the immediate vicinity of the antenna and antenna elevation. The elevation above ground was between 1/2 diameter to a full diameter of the P-LOOP 2.0.